Infolinks In Text Ads

Clicksor

Monday, January 10, 2011

Playtime: Wacky Race

It took me too long to post another update for this blog. Been busy lately and can't find much time to go online to update. But here's an update and guess what it includes video (improving, isn't it, hehehe). I have been uploading some of our videos in Metacafe.com (it's just like YouTube). Anyways, just would want to share this video.

It was taken last January 2, 2011 while Wacky was asking to go out of the house and ride with his new bike. I was suppose to bring Cheska as well for our afternoon walk but it was so windy outside. So Wacky and I move along. I brought our handy dandy camera and video that moment.We play this game racing, before Wacky had his bike, we just used to run and do a race. We would find a line from the road and use it as the start line and we'll setup the finish line. So this time he's much faster though I don't have Cheska to carry while walking so I was able to run a little bit. Though I was beaten by Wacky, of course he's riding a bike and I always let him win our race.

Here's part 2 of our race where I was totally been left behind from this race.

1 comment: