Infolinks In Text Ads

Clicksor

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Emergency Christmas Gift (worried christmas!!!)

2 days ago, the Mommy lost her mobile phone in Complex (it's a place somewhat like Divisoria) while trying to buy some stuffs for the kids. Such bad luck! So she doesn't have any means of communication with me when I'm at work. So I 've been thinking if I will buy her a replacement, a Christmas gift kinda! I have been thinking, as well, if I will still buy Wacky's most awaited gift that I promised him about a month ago, his own bike. He's been playing and riding bike around in Toy Kingdom everytime we visit the mall. He's been asking the bike with such design of either "Thomas & Friends" or "Disney-Pixar's Cars" (I prefer to buy the "Disney-Pixar's Cars" because it's a thousand cheaper than the other one but I've been thinking of buying a bike with no design at all so that it is much cheaper but with same quality or maybe better quality than those with design).

It could have been easier if I received my expected 13th month pay some weeks ago but sadly it's been chopped down because of that d*mn tax. Yes, it was charge with tax. I was thinking that i won't be charge with tax because I know I will be receiving less than Php30,000.00 (I got hired around July, so I get pro-rated amount only). I tried to argue with accounting and just when I thought that I will not get charge with tax,an hour later the Accounting Head talked to me explaining that I already received a pro-rated 13th month pay when I left my previous company and it was defined in the BIR form I gave the new company upon hiring me hence I should really be charge with tax (a huge 32% tax, d*mn!).So by then I stopped arguing, they're the expert, so I got sad and now worrying how will I buy Wacky's bike.

So back to the bike, I was supposed to worry about it only but now I also have to worry about buying a new mobile phone. Plus we have to worry about Cheska's christening, we've planned her christening supposed to be this December but we failed to make reservation for the place to celebrate it. We've been thinking of celebrating it in Max's Restaurant but every date for December was fully booked so we thought of moving it next month. So the money that has been budgeted for the Cheska's christening might have been used. The Mommy keeps pursuing to propose for the menu with Php17,000.00+ with complete ameneties while I keep on proposing the cheapest one which is around Php10,000.00 only. But in the end, of course, I lost the bidding, hehehe, to stopped the arguement I just agreed with her.

Aside from the bike, the mobile phone and the christening, I'm planning to buy an external hard drive that I've been longing for a long time already so that I can store the huge files that I currently have in my laptop, the other files were stored in our company's "On-Call" laptop which was lend to me while no one uses it (for most of them have their own personal laptop). I also want to format my laptop because it has been slowing down already so I really need to back up my files.

My 13th month pay is not yet enough to buy and pay for those stuffs plus the regular bills that we have to pay but I'm still pursuing to buy the bike and the mobile phone, so my external hard drive will just have to wait for some more months or maybe another year :(

So tonight, I will be buying a cheap mobile phone (MyPhone brand would be ok, I guess) and tomorrow, hopefully there's a bike store open near our place to buy Wacky's gift and hopefully my salary for December 30, 2010 and January 15, 2011 can cover up for the money I will be using for those gifts and in line with Cheska's christening scheduled sometime next month (around 2nd or 3rd week).

Good luck to me, hahaha. Advance Merry X'mas reader (if you've been interested enough to reading this stuff, hehehe)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blogging, I see that your blog is new because it looks like the same as my blog when I was just started blogging. Just continue what your doing, its the first step for an extra income. Like you, before my salary is just enough for our needs, but when I discover making money out of blogging and my blog started to earn an steady income, its the beginning of having enough money to save for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog at Pinoy Money Talks and came here to check it. Regarding about this post, you have a decent salary income. I'm sure that you can purchase those stuff in later period of time. Anyway, you have here an interesting personal blog and I wish you to keep it up. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete